Lehmann “Motor Car” driver on 4 wheel coach

lehmann-portfolio-01162011-593

This car was made from 1897 and 1935 and was one of the first of many automobiles made by Lehmann.  Called EPL 420, it has a seated driver operating the car by a “tiller” with a coach area for passengers.  It has a windup mechanism and is adorned with lanterns on each side.